Composition: citrate stabilized gold colloid
Core size: 40nm
Maximum absorption: 531nm
Particles per ml: 7.15E + 10
Formulation: Supplied in 0.1 mg/ml citrate supplemented with a proprietary stabilizing solution.
Intended use: Adsorption of thiolated ligands such as oligonucleotides and polyethene glycols. Furthermore, due to the higher stability, these gold nanoparticles are ideal for use in physical and optical applications.
Note: This product is not ideal for protein adsorption. For suitable gold nanoparticles for protein adsorption and other ligands for conjugate development, check out our standard gold nanoparticles.
- Cytodiagnostics unconjugated gold nanoparticles are manufactured using a unique proprietary protocol that results in particles with superior shape and size distribution compared to the leading competitor.
- Our gold nanoparticle preparations have a narrow size distribution (CV less than 15%), exceptional protein adsorption properties, and more than 95% spherical particles. In addition, the low variability from batch to batch (+/- 2nm) assures you, as a customer, that you will always get a product within the specified order size range.
- All of our batches go through strict quality control prior to shipment to our clients using dynamic light scattering to ensure size and monodispersity and batch specifications are supplied with each product.
1. Store the product away from direct sunlight at 4-25 ° C. A lower temperature prolongs the shelf life of the product.
2. Do not freeze. Freezing causes irreversible aggregation of the gold nanoparticles.
3. When stored as specified, the product is stable for at least six months.